Prof. Qizhou Hu
Nanjing University of Science and Technology, China
Research Area: Transportation engineering
PhD supervisor, Doctor of Southeast University, Postdoctoral fellow of Tsinghua University, Visiting Scholar of the University of Hong Kong, Director of Nanjing University of Science and Technology High-Speed Railway Science Institute, Distinguished Professor of Henan University of Technology, Young and Middle-aged Academic Leader of "Qing Lan Project" in Jiangsu University, Winner of the provincial "Six Peak Talents" high-level talent project, the editorial board of the European Journal of International Transportation Engineering. The doctoral dissertation was awarded the outstanding doctoral dissertation of Jiangsu Province and the outstanding doctoral dissertation of Southeast University. Currently, he is mainly engaged in transportation engineering research.
In recent years, he has undertaken more than 30 national, provincial and ministerial scientific research projects, including hosting a Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, a Program of the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, a National Statistics Bureau Research Scientific Project, a Project of the Ministry of education of Humanities and Social Science, a National Railway Administration Scientific Research Project. a Key Science and Technology Project of Henan, more than 10 Jiangsu Province Local Standard Projects, participated in a number of topics including 2 National 863 Projects and 4 National Science and Technology Support Projects. He has published more than 80 papers at major domestic and international academic journals and international conferences, published 6 monographs, edited 3 textbooks and 5 popular science books, and obtained more than 10 invention patents, won 2 provincial and ministerial awards.
A. Prof./Dr. Law Teik Hua
Road Safety Research Center, Engineering Faculty, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
Research Area: Road Safety, Public Transprt Analysis and Traffic Engineering
• Ph.D. Road Safety Engineering, 2009, Imperial College London, U.K. (Dissertation: The effects of political governance, policy measures and economic on the Kuznets relationship in motor vehicle Crash deaths)
• M.S. Road Safety Engineering, 1998, Universiti Putra Malaysia.
• B. S. Statistic, 1996, Universiti Putra Malaysia.
Professional Qualification/ Membeship/ Affiliation
• Member, Road Traffic Injury Research Network, Global Forum for Health Research, World Health Organization
• Member, Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Japan
• Member, IRAP-International Road Assessment Program
• Member, The International Association of Engineers