Welcome to ICTETS 2021
2021 5th International Conference on Traffic Engineering and Transportation System(ICTETS 2021) will held in Chongqing, China during September 24-26, 2021. The final submission deadline is August 22.
ICTETS 2021 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of traffic engineering and transportation system to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in traffic engineering and transportation system and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an enableing platform for people to share views and experiences in traffic engineering and transportation system and related areas. It will meet and exceed your anticipation. Welcome to ICTETS 2021!
Host: Chongqing Jiaotong University, China Merchants Chongqing Communications Technology Research & Design Institute Co., Ltd.
Organizers: Chongqing Jiaotong University College of Traffic & Transportation, AEIC Academic Exchange Center
Strategic cooperation: Baidu Scholar
The previous 2020 4th International Conference on Traffic Engineering and Transportation system (ICTETS 2020) has successfully taken place on August 21-23, 2020 in Guilin, China.
The previous conference in 2019-2019 3rd International Conference on Traffic Engineering and Transportation System(ICTETS 2019), was hosted by Henan Polytechnic University, co-organized by Anhui University of Science & Technology, Xinxiang University, Henan University of Science and Technology, Henan University of Urban Construction, Henan Agricultural University, School of Energy Science and Engineering of Henan Polytechnic University and Traffic and Transportation Engineering Technology Research Centre of Henan Polytechnic University. ICTETS 2019 was successfully held in Jiaozuo, Henan, China during Sept. 20-22, 2019. Know more detail information of ICTETS 2019.
The previous 2017 International Conference on Traffic Engineering and Transportation system (ICTETS 2017) have successfully taken place on October 27-29, 2017 in Haikou, China. 2018 2nd International Conference on Traffic Engineering and Transportation System (ICTETS 2018) have successfully taken place on August 17-19, 2018 in Shenzhen, China. All accepted papers were published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)(ISSN: 1757-8981) and have been indexed by EI.
1. Contribute papers to EI Compendex (Conference Proceedings) / EI会议论文
All accepted full papers will be published in Conference Proceedings(EI) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus and Inspec for indexing.
Topics of paper: http://www.ictets.org/cfp
2. Contribute to the SCI journal / SCI期刊
Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals.
· Journal of Advanced Transportation（ISSN: 0197-6729, IF=1.983, 正刊）
· Advances in Civil Engineering（ISSN: 1687-8086, IF=1.176, 专刊）
· Sensors （ISSN: 1424-8220, IF=3.2, 专刊）
Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation. Online submission→【AIS online submission】. Submission with notes of ICTETS-Lee will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.
2021 5th International Conference on Traffic Engineering and Transportation System (ICTETS 2021) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Download: Manuscript Template | 文章模板
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1.Please send the full paper to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2. Manuscript length should be within 4-12 pages
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.